JOIN OUR TEAM THROUGH THE KICKSTART SCHEME
Seaton Tramway are proud to be taking part of the Government’s Kickstart Scheme, with an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Marketing and Admin Assistant.
This is open to all 16-24 years old on Universal Credit.
Applications can only be made through your coach at the Job Centre, so please ask them for more details.
The Marketing & Admin Assistant will support the Commercial Manager and Marketing Manager with:
- Assisting with the administration of the company website
- Promoting the retail activities of Seaton Tramway (Enterprises) Limited at Colyton Station, Seaton Station, Tramstop café and Claude’s
- Helping to organise special/promotional events including fund-raising activities
- General ongoing training/attendance at courses
- General office administration – letters, memos, diarising, filing & post
- Answering social media questions & reviews
- Taking online, post & telephone bookings
- Answering the telephone & dealing with enquiries via telephone, post & email
- Providing excellent levels of customer service
- Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
We are a Disability Confident Committed organisation and will make reasonable adjustments to the role if required. We support the Access to Work scheme.