Links to relevant sites in Devon & the UK
The following sites are all worth a visit and will give you useful information if you are planning to stay in the area or visit us here at Seaton Tramway.
If you think your site will be of interest to our visitors, and you are interested in swapping links with Seaton Tramway, please see this page for details.
- Seaton Devon - Information on this small town within Devon, and its traders and local businesses.
- Seaton Chamber of Commerce
- Colyford Village - Situated between Lyme Regis & Sidmouth and is the half way stop on the Tram.
- Colyton - Colyton is ideally located for enjoying the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Gateway at Seaton.
- Sykes Holiday Cottages - The leading UK holiday cottage booking company and have over 25 years’ experience in letting incredible self-catering cottages
- Devon Holiday Cottages - My Favourite Holiday Cottages offers a choice of quality self-catering cottages in Devon within easy reach of Seaton Tramway and other family-friendly attractions.
- Independent Cottages - A choice of holiday homes throughout Devon including family friendly and last minute offers.
- Caravan Park Devon - Seaton based Axevale Caravan Park offers a location close to the beach perfect for family holidays.
- Helpful Holidays -
- Devon Farms (accommodation) - a co-operative of friendly, farming families who have been offering special Bed & Breakfast and Self Catering properties for over 23 years.
RAIL & TRAMWAYS
- Preserved Railways - Listing each and every preserved railway, centre and museum in the UK.
- Tramway & Light Railway Society - Founded in 1938, the TLRS is a national registered charity which caters for those interested in all aspects of Tramways, but is perhaps best known as the organization for the tramway modeller.
- Light Rail Transit Association - Information and campaigning about better public transport through trams, tramways, streetcars and light rail transit systems. This website has a wealth of links and information, with worldwide interests and membership. LRTA are also responsible for publishing Tramways and Urban Transit magazine
- Tramways - Huge collection of tram photos, from all over Europe. A lot of this site is written in Swedish, but since text is kept to a minimum anyway, it doesn't pose a problem.
- National Tramway Museum - Website for Crich Tramway Village, which is also home to the National Tramway Museum. The site has information on tram history, library, details of the tram fleet, and information on the museum and how to get there.
- IRail (railways search engine) - Index of all railway and model railway related websites in the UK and Ireland...
- National Railway Museum - home to over 300 years of history and over a million wonderful objects.
- Yeovil & District Railway Society - The aim of the society is to encourage and support interests of all kinds in railways of past, present and future.
- Lyme Regis Tourism - Lyme Regis boasts breathtaking scenery and a special mystique, making it a sparkling resort for all seasons
- Devon's Heritage Coastline - Seaton Bay on Devon's Jurassic Coastline.
- East Devon AONB - The East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)
- Pecorama - Gardens, games and trains in Devon
- Donkey Sanctuary - The Donkey Sanctuary was founded in 1969, There are hundreds of donkeys waiting to meet you here in Sidmouth.
- Lots To Do - Everything you need for a great day out in Devon is here.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Day Out With The Kids – is an easy to use website for finding places to visit with your family all over the UK. Searchable by age of kids, county, town and indoor or outdoor attraction
- Get Kids Out Learning - Helping families find the best local educational attractions
- The Dog Forum
- England's Coast - Discover one of the world’s most amazing coastlines, create your perfect coastal escape