Covid Update: Rule of 6
From Monday 14th September, by law you can only visit in groups of up to 6 people.
Following the governments announcement on 9th September, only groups of up to 6 people will be able to visit under new guidelines. Unless the group is visiting as a household or support bubble which is larger than 6.
Our current social distancing rules will continue, including
- Face coverings must be warn in all indoor areas and on all trams
- Contact details will be taken as part of the track & trace system
- Hand Sanitiser station can be found on all exit and entrances
- Practice social distancing in all areas following the 1m+ rule.
- Stand on floor markings where present when queuing
- Wash hands often, for at least 20 seconds
- Follow staff instructions to keep you safe
- Limited capacity & distanced seating on all trams
- Sneeze guards present at all till points.
- Staff temperatures taken at the start of each shift
Thank you to all our visitors who have ridden with us since our re-opening in July for cooperating with our new procedures and helping to keep Seaton Tramway Covid Secure.