Seaton Tramway Wildlife Photography Competition 2020
Experienced photographer or complete novice? Whatever your experience or expertise, Seaton Tramway invites you to enter our very first Photography Competition, inspired by the Natural History Museum’s Wildlife Photography of the Year Exhibition which we are proud to be hosting until 3rd April.
There are 3 categories, all with a wildlife theme:
- Under 12 years: Wild Environments
- 13-17 years: Wild Environments
- 18 years and over: Wild East Devon
Our judging panel will select a Category Winner and Category Highly Commended for each category and the lucky winners will be presented with their prizes at a celebratory award ceremony at Seaton Station on the evening of Wednesday 15th April 2020.
In addition, the top 10 entries from each of the 3 categories, as voted by our judging panel, will be showcased at Seaton Tramway Station for our visitors to admire and judge for a ‘People’s Choice’ award.
You have from now until the closing date at 23.59 on Monday 30th March to submit your entries together with the following details:-
- Name of photo/ caption (e.g. Birds in Flight)
- The category you wish to enter
- Where the photo was taken
- The date taken
- Your name and date of birth
Submissions should be sent to [email protected].
Please note that entrants are not permitted to submit images that:
- Have been awarded any prize, recommendation or other award in any international competition before 21 October 2019;
- Feature farm animals, family pets, and/or cultivated plants;
- Portray captive or restrained animals, animal models, and/or any other animal being exploited for profit unless for the purposes of reporting on a specific issue regarding the treatment of animals by a third party;
- Have been captured using live bait;
Entrants can submit up to 10 photographs.
Please click here for full Terms and Conditions and FAQ’s. Good luck!